What I learnt from Harry Potter
Harry taught me never to leave your loved ones behind I learnt from Hermione to be fearless and one of a kind What Ginny taught was 'we can do it!’ if we've got enough nerve Fred and George showed it is to the daring that the opportunities serve I learnt from Neville to stand up for what is right Luna taught me dreaming is the greatest delight I was taught by Ron that courage is the greatest possession Charlie made me swear never to give up passion I learnt from McGonagall to be fair and just I saw in Flitwick life is charming as such Snape taught me to love unconditionally Lupin said it only matters what you're internally Lily made me realize that love could be that strong James made me think that arrogance is not always wrong I learnt from Arthur curiosity is a part of life Molly did teach me it's hard to be a mother and wife ...









Comments
Post a Comment